Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

Cold As Ice (Reyder, Josef, other; PG13) 2010

Post by Tam »

Title: Cold As Ice
Rating: PG13 / mild eroticism / humour
Characters: Reyder England, Josef Kostan, other
Spoilers: none
Summary: If Josef knew what went on in his office at night...
Disclaimer:  The characters are not mine, no money is being made and no infringement is intended.

Cold as Ice

Reyder waited until the others had left and leaned back in his chair. For a few hours, Kostan Industries was his. His vampire employer worked more than he did, but even he had to sleep, and during those hours shortly after dawn, before the mortal employees showed up, Reyder made security backups of the systems and updated the servers. While he waited for the files to load, he sometimes tried to kill time by dancing around to Tom Jones's Greatest Hits, or sitting down in his boss's chair and snapping his fingers just to hear the sound echo in the empty room- he had to imagine the lackeys jumping up and leaving at his command. Maybe one day, when he had lived 400 years as well, he'd have that kind of power. Until then, he had Tom Jones, his imagination, and the internet.

Reyder flexed his fingers and tapped his mouse. “Here we go...” he whispered to himself, smiling, “Are you there?”

His vampire eyes flashed over the screen to search the game chat for the username he was expecting: LaraCroft. There was only one girl on this Halo server, and she was almost always online in this time zone. Reyder double-clicked her username and opened a chatwindow.

Headsets? :-)
he typed, and hit enter, trapping his bottom lip between his teeth expectantly, his hand hovering over the headset on the desk.

>>Kelly's asleep, sry. <3

Reyder shrugged. Lara never wanted to talk to him through voice chat- but that didn't stop him from asking every time. She always had some excuse: tired, no voice from clubbing, and apparently she also had a narcoleptic roommate called Kelly. But it was okay. Maybe at some point, she'd give in. And he already knew they could have fun without audio. They'd team up to kick some monster ass, they'd share a virtual drink, and then, when it was late and his uploads were finished, things got... interesting.

>> That was fun :-)

Yes :-) :-)

>> What now?

Tired yet?

>> Just waking up!

Reyder grinned. His eyes glittering, he typed: Want to play?

>> Always, came the playful answer.

Do you have any icecubes left from your drink?

>> :-)

Take one out.

>> Ok. Typing single-handedly now!

Reyder sat back in the executive chair. This was something he did well. It's wasn't like he had no imagination. He was even a little romantic. But his work always came first, and not many women were prepared to take a backseat until he was ready hacking. Lara, however...she was always there in the early hours of the morning, ready whenever he needed her.

Put the icecube on your tongue. Let it melt a little. Now take it between two fingers and slide it out of your mouth, down your chin, to your throat.

>>....so cold! XD

Circle it against your pulse. Can you feel your heart race?

>> oh god, yes!

Reyder smiled, his fangs drawing out.

Imagine it's my mouth against your throat, he typed, licking his lips.

>> why is your kiss so cold then? ;-))))

I have the icecube in my mouth.

>> ...go on.

I move it down to your chest.

Reyder swallowed hard, his eyes silver.

I circle it around and over your nipple. It goes erect. Are you shivering?

>> yes. ...Don't stop.

I capture your nipple in my mouth, pressing the ice against it a little harder. Your skin starts to tingle as the ice melts and is replaced by my tongue...

>>go lower.

Your wish is my command, mistress. Get another icecube.

>> ok Got one.

Run it from your chest down to your navel. Water pools on your stomach. Now imagine--

Reyder heard something behind him and frowned, his eyes scanning the empty room. Then, he shrugged, and turned back to his screen.

-imagine I am licking the water from your navel before taking the icecube in my mouth. I am giving you cold kisses, tracing a path down to--

This time he definitely heard something. Reyder's hands hovered over ctl+alt+del. But it went quiet again. On his screen, Lara's window was flashing urgently.

-tracing a path down to your-- [user disconnected]

“G'morning,” Josef mumbled, coming into the office carrying a leather briefcase and a paper coffee cup filled with fresh, lukewarm blood, courtesy of his office freshies.

Reyder rose from his chair and snapped his laptop closed. “Morning, boss,” he said, trying to sound neutral. He stretched and rolled his shoulders for good measure, pretending to yawn. He disconnected his laptop from the network and tucked it under his arm. “You're all set to go,” he announced.

“Thanks,” Josef said noncommittally, his eyes on the financial pages of the morning paper. “See you tomorrow.”

“Oh, come on!” Logan cursed on the other side of town, glaring at his screen. For weeks now, he had been logging in to the Halo server as 'LaraCroft' to get tips from a true master of online flirts, copying the lines into his own chats, and now three chat-windows were blinking at him; three lovely ladies demanding to know how the game continued.
“Great,” he muttered. “Now what?”

--The End--
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Re: Cold As Ice (Reyder, Josef, other; PG13) 2010

Post by nutmegger911 »

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

That was great!! What a wonderful, funny little story.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
NightAir
Fledgling

Post by NightAir »

Poor Logan is about to be tested on his last few weeks of study! I wonder if he'll pass? :snicker:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Hahahahahaha! Logan's stuck but good... I guess he's gonna just have to use his imagination, huh? :laugh: :chin:

Return to “Tam's Office”