Love Comes Back to You

Shadow
Courtesan

Re: Love Comes Back to You

Post by Shadow »

*removed obsolete link*
Last edited by Shadow on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

moonlightlover60 wrote:Shadow what can I say that I haven't already said about your talent for making these videos. Ok I'll say it again AMAZING :yahoo: :hyper2: :clapping: this was just beautiful, all of the people that Mick loved in his long life and they all loved him back even Coraline. That was such a wonderful song I've never heard it before but I sure did like it. This is one I will definitely download so I can watch over and over. Thanks for always sharing these awesome vids with all of us, and thanks to Red for coming up with the idea for the vid.
Thanks so much mll60!! It is a wonderful song; quite a nice discovery for me too. I'm glad you want this video for download ....it's the only way to see it the way it really ought to look. ;) And the download link is ready now... somehow it worked on the first try; that hasn't happened for a while!
Last edited by Shadow on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

SharonC wrote:I love the song, never heard of this artist but the build up to the crescendo and then dropping to the fade out SO works for me and this video...

Amy, sweetheart what can I say A-mazing, you are truly an inspiration to me. Your videos are truly wonderful. Thank you for all the support you give me with your limited time which includes making these spectacular creations.

I love the thought of all the loves Mick has had and lost in some cases over the years and they have been brought together here in such a special way.
Red's kind of good at finding great songs..... :biggrin: I also loved the way the music built and built, and then faded slowly to the end.

Oh thanks so much Sharon, and I'm glad I've been able to help a bit! (I got a lot of help from FarCry while learning this program so it's great to be able to give some of that back.)
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

coco wrote:
Your partnership with Red on this one is outstanding. It's such a beautiful exploration of Mick & his interaction with each and every character.
I just adored showing Mick's interactions with so many of the other characters. (Red's input, by the way ....)
So glad you liked the ending with Mick and Beth, too.

And I totally agree about the song choice! :biggrin:

Thanks so much, coco. :hearts:
Last edited by Shadow on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

allegrita wrote:What a perfect video! :heart: Starting with a perfect song-- I love it, and will definitely check out Simon's whole album. And then the wonderful theme of love given and returned... it's absolutely Mick, isn't it? Shadow, your videos are always lovely. They always make me think, and give me new ways of looking at familiar scenes, and this one's no exception. Your love for the show and for its characters pours out in your videos. But more than love, it's a deep understanding of the relationships between all the characters that I get from you--both in your videos and in your stories. Your videos are technically brilliant, but that technical perfection would be nothing without your insight and love. You two (Shadow and Red) make a good team. :teeth:

Thanks to Red for asking for this wonderful video, and to Shadow for bringing it to such beautiful life.

:rose: That is the most beautiful comment, Alle ... wow....
I really liked your mention of the new ways to look at familiar scenes; I guess that's the challenge with videos, since there is only so much material to work with ... and to all of us, every single scene is intimately familiar! I love trying to make them look and feel a bit different, to mean something different with different songs. ( :melts: Gives me a chance to live in the Moonlight world for a while....) I'm a bit speechless about the rest of the comment so all I can say is .... thank you!!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

librarian_7 wrote:Shadow, I am always delighted to see a new vid from you. This one gave me goosebumps...in a good way!

Such a lovely vid, and such a great song. You and Red, you done good!
Thanks Lucky! It's so great you've been enjoying the vids. And it was a delight to find out about this song.
:thanks:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

redwinter101 wrote: Oh you hit it outta the park, sweetie. Totally.
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

And thanks so much for providing the download code! I get such delight from being able to make sure I've got a copy of your lovely vids!

Lucky
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Wonderful video, Shadow! :flowers:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Shadow wrote:The download link is here ....
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0EIGQVX1
:hankie:

I'm getting a "file temporarily unavailable" message.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Thanks so much Francis!

Lucky, I hope you got the download link to work ok .... :fingerscrossed:

File unavailable?? Argh, megaupload.
Red, is it still not working for you? I just tried the link and it seems to be downloading okay for me ...
but I've started making a new link just in case. ;)
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Lemme give it another go... BRB.

ETA: it's downloading now... :fingerscrossed:

librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

It seemed to work fine for me. But let me pull up the file and make sure.

ETA: Yup, still with the goosebumps. Works GREAT.

Lucky
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

:(

It downloaded fine for me but it won't play in QuickTime - only VLC, so the quality's not very good. I'll see if I can find an alternative.

But the link definitely works. :twothumbs:

Red

jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Oh, wow.

That was beynd superb!

The pictures you chose blended so beautifully with the words of the song to make such a lovely statement that touched perfectly at the heart of Moonlight and Mick.

Brava, Shadow

Thank you for posting the link to tis

Jenna

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”