On the Streets of Old New York (In Between 10 and 11, PG13)

Shadow
Courtesan

Re: On the Streets of Old New York (In Between 10 and 11, PG

Post by Shadow »

I'm so glad you liked MIck and Beth's date in New York, Marigold! Even though it was only a dream. I would have liked to actually bring them back together sometime during this interval, but the start of the next episode really made it feel as if they'd been apart all that time. :sigh:

It was so great that you liked Mick's dream and nightmare sequences . . . and it was nice to be able to let the dreams become sweeter toward the end, with his childhood memories mixed in.

I had the idea that the silver and the drug in Mick's system were able to enhance his connection to Elaine, and help give him that premonition. And I've been curious just how strong the sire-fledgling bond might be . . . at this point, I think theirs would be pretty strong.
Marigold wrote:Yes, Mick, do it already!
:laugh: It really is about time that Mick told Beth how he feels, isn't it?
Marigold wrote:I can't believe how much you packed into this chapter! It just goes to show that we only saw a small portion of Mick's life in the episodes.
It did seem like there must have been so much more of his life that we never saw . . . and that even big events might have happened between the episodes. I'm really glad this makes it feel that way!! :rose:

Return to “In Between”