Living Doll FemSlash PG

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Living Doll FemSlash PG

Post by Phoenix »

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original character Emma and the plot are my property. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Characters: Coraline; Emma; Mick; Josef.

Rating: PG (to err on the side of caution). Adult themes.

A/N: Please note this story is FemSlash – absolutely nothing graphic, but if you are likely to be offended, please don’t read it.

This scene is taken directly from Happy Rebirthday chapter 2, and is also a homage to Allegrita’s beautiful story, Girl Talk.

For Redwinter, who invited me to come out and play...

Living Doll.

I went straight to Mick.

“You might want to keep Beth company. Josef is being a bit – I don’t know...”

My voice trailed off; Mick had already left the room.

“Is everything alright downstairs?”

I smiled at Emma’s genuine concern. She was such an empathic soul.

“Oh, sure honey. It’s nothing Mick can’t deal with. Now let’s get you tidied up for your party.” I held up a small, elegantly decorated bag and said, “I brought you a few of my favourite perfumes from Paris.”

Emma wrapped me in a soft embrace.

“I wish you had come with me ... we would have had so much fun.”

“Maybe next time,” Emma murmured.

I wanted to wrap the girl in my arms and keep her safe from the stupid men in her life; their egos and petty jealousies. Even though I knew the hug Emma and Mick had shared minutes earlier was completely innocent, given Josef’s mood I had to warn her.

“Honey, you smell like Mick.”

“I’m guessing you heard about last night?”

Emma sounded like she was about to break, and I wanted to go downstairs and punch Josef right in his smug face.

“Yeah. He told me all about it.”

I was deliberately vague – Emma didn’t need to know if it was Josef or Mick who had told me about the argument. Instead, I suggested that she wash her face since her make-up was beyond salvaging.

I followed her into the bathroom. Emma deftly tied her hair back and removed her make-up. She was such a beautiful child. Josef had preserved her twenty-four year old splendour forever. Whatever his other numerous shortcomings, Josef’s appreciation for beauty was unquestionable. Emma Kostan was a living work of art.

I watched my own hand as it reached unbidden to stroke the cool skin at the nape of her neck. Her surprised but radiant smile shone from the mirror.

“Emma, would you like me to do your hair while you re-do your face?”

She smiled and nodded. I combed her silky hair. Everything about her was the essence of femininity; flawless skin, well-toned curves, and a natural grace of movement that would be enhanced by the passage of time, as she grew into being a vampire.

I styled her into an elegant up-do, to show off her slender neck.

She stood up and smoothed her tight gown. Then she looked up into my eyes, a child-woman, wordlessly seeking assurance from her sister-confidante.

I leaned down and kissed her on both cheeks, took her hand and together we went downstairs to her party.

Back to Happy Rebirthday

Forward to Three's a Crowd
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.

Return to “The Josef & Emma Saga”