All That Glitters & Love 'Til You Hate. PG-13

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

All That Glitters & Love 'Til You Hate. PG-13

Post by Phoenix »

Disclaimer: If I owned Mick St. John, he wouldn't get out much. And I don't own any of the others either.

OK, this is my first ever 100 word drabble. Remember the look that passed between Mick and Coraline right before Lance took her to her fate? This is from Coraline's POV.

All That Glitters.

My beautiful, confusing love.

You condemned me to the pyre and found your soul's purpose in worshiping at the feet of your demanding, capricious, golden-haired goddess. You refused to see her flaws and yet you were always so quick to judge mine.

Even tonight, you accused me of betrayal – that was your first thought. Still, you fought him for me. You risked your precious, mortal life to protect me. And now you lie helpless, broken, bloodied on the ground. It’s over.

So I offer up my life in return for yours.

Would she?

Remember this moment, my beautiful, confused love.

#####

Disclaimer: If I owned Mick St. John, he wouldn't get out much. And I don't own any of the others either.

OK, this is my second attempt at a 100 word drabble. Remember the look that passed between Mick and Coraline right before Lance took her to her fate? This one is from Mick’s POV.

Love ‘Til You Hate.

You took my life away from me. Now you’ve tricked me for the last time.

I hate you.

Yet I fight because I still love you enough to die for you. And that’s why I hate you.

The physical pain is paralyzing, excruciating, but the pain of watching you forced to your knees – the look of terror in your eyes – is worse. You didn’t run – you said: Wait. I'll go with you ... but you have to leave him out of this.

One debt, paid in full.

Now you have taken my death for me, and I still hate you.

#####
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: All That Glitters & Love 'Til You Hate. PG-13

Post by wpgrace »

So sad... just the wrong wavelengths or something, but both so beautiful.... sigh.
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Very powerful and hauntingly sad POV's! Excellent drabbling!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :worship: :worship:

mitzie
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

wpgrace wrote:So sad... just the wrong wavelengths or something, but both so beautiful.... sigh.
Thanks, Grace. :hug:
mitzie wrote:Very powerful and hauntingly sad POV's! Excellent drabbling!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :worship: :worship:

mitzie
Thanks, Mitzie. :hug:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.

Return to “Mick & Coraline”