Would you watch Hawaii 5-0 if you hadn't seen Moonlight?

Locked Alex threads are here.
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Re: Would you watch Hawaii 5-0 if you hadn't seen Moonlight?

Post by AggieVamp »

late to the party..and question.. But as far as watching H50 had I not seen Moonlight - I would have to say I would have DVR'd it - as it is up opposite one of my FAVORITE shows Castle. Would have watched & decided if it was something I wanted to continue watching. I like procedurals (I watch CSI & CSI:NY & the aforementioned Castle), so it would probably peaked my interest. Just not sure if I'd watched it consistently every week.

Karen

p.s. and as far as going to see BUP had I not known who Alex was? Probably not. *NOT* a J-Lo fan. She did a GREAT job in BUP, but I would have said 'maybe I'll catch it when it comes onto cable'
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
janicevictoria
Fledgling

Re: Would you watch Hawaii 5-0 if you hadn't seen Moonlight?

Post by janicevictoria »

I'd have to agree with Fleur and say "no". I wasn't a fan of the original and think that there's way too many cop shows on TV at the moment. But having said that, I did watch Moonlight and became captivated with Alex, so I do eagerly anticipate each episode and the character Alex brings to this role. It's another step on the road to success for him and I look forward to when he get's a part on the big screen that he can sink his teeth into.... :snicker:
I also miss the romance that was so much a part of Moonlight and don't think that we'll be seeing that with H5O. Still I'm happy that Alex is getting a chance to enjoy his hard worked for success and recognition... :thumbs:

Thanks to Pinkiepie for my lovely banner

Return to “The Alex Archives”