Blood of the Lily - Uprooted

Shadow
Courtesan

Re: Blood of the Lily - Uprooted

Post by Shadow »

susieb wrote:I have a bit more time now and just watched your video again. I cannot even imagine how many hours you devoted to finding just the right clips, art work and screen shots ... then combined them in such a way with the music. It blows me away. Especially when this is not a video "simply" combining ML clips, this is much more far-reaching. Amazing! Such a gift you have!!
Wow Susie, thanks for coming by twice! I was a bit frantic to finish this one quickly, before the story moved on and the mood changed, and I actually got it done a lot faster than I'd expected - (though that might have been because I worked on it rather obsessively!) I'm so pleased you like the mix, with the artwork and photos, and the clips from other sources. I had never thought of doing such things before Newborn, but I'm getting kind of addicted to making vids this way!
susieb
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by susieb »

Shadow wrote: I'm getting kind of addicted to making vids this way!
Well now, that sounds good to me! :woohoo:
Susie

Sometimes the past doesn't catch up with you, it haunts you.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Lilith wrote:I'm totally overwhelmed! The video is so wonderful and a real artwork! You're such a talent, Shadow! It all fits to the chapters so greatly. It really looks as if Gabriel and Mick were in the same room and talking to each other in the beginning and all these scenes from differnt films... they fit so well!
Oh, I'm so glad you liked it, Lilith! I had such fun doing that first bit with Mick and Gabriel, as it fell together so nicely. I didn't even have to do anything with the lighting, it was like those scenes were meant to go together! And so great that the writer thinks that this fits to the chapters. Now, you know a bit of how I have been feeling since reading them . . .

Lilith wrote:And now I go back writing. Somehow I feel suddenly soooo motivated and inspired! :type:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

MickLifeCrisis wrote:Awesome video - simply amazing! :yahoo:

Thank you so much!
So glad you liked it, MLC! I think I enjoyed making it more than any other vid I've done. :biggrin:

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”