Girls Night In PG-13

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Girls Night In PG-13

Post by cassysj »

I did this for a challenge on Moonlightforever. Hope you enjoy

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

Mick unlocked the door to the loft and was surprised to see that Beth was having a Freshie party.

There were at least twenty freelance and all of Josef's harem. They all had weird names like Cinnamon, Summer or Apple. He could never keep them straight.

"Beth, you simply have to try this cover-up. Tangie said. "It is just perfect for family dinners or in your case a pesky day job."

Beth laughed. "It's true. I'm sick and tired of wearing scarves in the middle of summer."

Autumn stood up. "I recommend this brand of iron pill. It is the easiest to swallow with the least aftertaste."

"Do I really need iron pills?'" Beth asked.

Tangie nodded. "It depends on how often you feed him. It is really for your own good. Mick will tell you if you're overdoing it.

Mick listened as the girls continued to discuss which makeup, bracelet or choker provided the best concealment.

Ashley smiled. "I prefer bracelets to the cover-up. Charles doesn't have too sensitive a nose regarding make-up but he hates the smell of most cover ups.

Sugar giggled. "Yeah but he's a jeweler. He gives you a lot of bracelets."

"The one you are wearing is gorgeous." Beth said. I could conceal anything under it."

Ashley showed it off. "Charles lets us pick a piece for our birthday and Christmas, during the year he gives us bracelets with less than perfect stones."

Beth stared at it. "What's wrong with it?"

"He said it was too cloudy."

"He's crazy, it is beautiful."

Mick made a mental note to stop by Riley Jewelers.

"Girls after you feed your vamps do you crave sugar?

They all laughed. “Beth we all gained between five and ten pounds when we first started.”

“I need two Krispy Kremes right after. I’ve gone up a clothing size.”

“Orange juice helps.” Tangie said. Have two bottles of water and a glass of juice. If that’s not enough go with the spoonful of sugar approach.

“Huh?”

“A glass of water with a spoonful of sugar. It satisfies the craving without massive calories.”

“This is great stuff! Beth said “Can we meet again next month? I’m sure I’ll have more questions and Mick will be here soon.

Mick closed the door on cue. All the women turned around and faced him. He smiled at Beth.

“Bachlorette party?”

“Not exactly.

“Well, I don’t want to interrupt Girl’s night In. I’ll ask Josef if he wants to play pool.”

The freshies stood up. “We’ll get out of your way Mick.”

“No Ladies, stay. I think it’s to my benefit if you do.”

Beth blushed. “How much did you hear?’

“Not much, something about a spoonful of sugar. I do have a sweet tooth.”

Beth put her hands on her hips. “Well I have to do research since you don’t give me many details.

“These ladies are experts in the field.”

Autumn gave him a serious look. “You should have gotten her iron pills or changed her diet.”

Beth gasped. “Change my diet? He can’t do that.”

Mick smiled “Well actually….

Beth glared at him.

“I was going to say that some vampires like Josef change the diets of their humans constantly, monitoring everything that goes into their mouth. I certainly don’t want to micromanage.”

Tangie smiled. “I’ll tell Josef that you think he micromanages us.”

“I didn’t say that Tangie I just…..

Tangie waved to the rest of the girls. “Come on Ladies. We should go before we take candy from strangers. Bye Mick.

All the freshies left and gave Mick dirty looks.

Beth folded her arms

Mick frowned. “Tangie used to be very sweet before Josef promoted her.”

“Mick, I was getting a lot of good info. Don’t mess this up for me or I’ll….

“You’ll what?”

“I’ll season my blood with red peppers. Josef told me they have a very strong taste and you can’t stand them.”

Mick laughed. “I’m outnumbered.
Last edited by cassysj on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maggatha3
Ancient

Re: Girls Night In PG-13

Post by maggatha3 »

:rolling: Poor Mick, all alone against an army of decisive, sexy freshies..he didn't stand a chance!!!
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Freshie 101! :teeth: I'm glad Beth is getting some expert advice. But if she's feeding Mick, he should be helping her more. (Note I didn't say micromanaging, or changing her diet, 'cause that would not work. At ALL.) :nonono:

:winky:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Mick really should tell her more. But at least he seems to be cool with her getting advice from the freshies. Even if he doesn't exactly have a great relationship with them. He must disrupt Josef's sleep a bit too often. :winky:

Return to “cassysj's Office”