What're They Doing TODAY?

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

What're They Doing TODAY?

Post by wpgrace »

Ok, just for fuuuuuun, and to celebrate their anniversary, I figured we could have a thread where each of us could imagine just exactly what you think Mick or Josef or Beth or Cora or Logan, or whoever, is doing or gonna be doing To-Day. Them of course, unaware that this is any kinda special anniversary... except maybe for that whole fountain thing.

Not a fanfic, as many of us are incapable... :whistle: Just some thoughts, a thought, a joke, a wish, whatever pops into your mind....

I'll start... :biggrin:

First of all, it's early morning, my time, and even earlier morning in LA, where Mick still lives. He likes the weather. :winky:

He's really just fixing to go to bed right now. But he has already celebrated the little fountain
meeting with Beth. During said celebration, she wore a striped shirt, blue jeans, cream jacket, for a little bit anyway. She was barefoot the whole time.

They are still dating. She is still human. In my world, she stays human. :shrug:

Later today, Mick and Josef will meet for drinks. He will razz Mick a bit about the anniversary and being sappy. Mick will smile and snark back. :happysigh: All is right in the world. Except. Josef is in high dudgeon these days. Congress is effin up his investments. He has asked for a strategic meeting next week with the leaders of both houses, both parties. He is bringing Mick with. He is locking the door. We can all soon expect some better political news. Or a couple of high profile funerals, but that's entertainment!

Cora is back in LA. She doesn't give a sh1! about the weather. She likes Mick. This is MY list, right? :devil: She's decided to produce a tv show with some blond named Carol Barbee. It'll be a show about a post apocalyptic hospital with a world class cardio thoracic surgeon who does a very sexy smelling thing, with a son with Autism, and who hails from Hawaii, but due to cost issues it'll be shot in Pittsburgh. It's very convoluted and very confusing, but then, Cora enjoys Proust. And hey, I never said it would be a good tv show!

Beth watched this tv show last year, called Hawaii Five O. For some reason, she found herself a bit taken with the leeeeeead. She googled him. Turns out he's an Aussie! And those tattoes are real! She googled him some more. She's already up this morning looking up this week's ratings and working his people for a potential interview. She hears he enjoys interviewers in strapless tops. She'll be shopping later today. While Mick is sleeping. Hey, it's been 4 years. And dude can Do that sexy riding thing. :snicker:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: What're They Doing TODAY?

Post by redwinter101 »

:rolling: and :clapping:

Standing O, bay-bee. :heart: :flowers:

I shall think on.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Oh, that made me giggle, Grace. I'm sitting at my reception desk on my mobile giggling SO much. I've had a few looks already but I just don't care. It's the anniversary after all.
I'll pop back later and see what else the thread brings. :biggrin:
:wave: Happy Anniversary, ladies. :hearts:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

grace - I don't think anyone can top you but I will think on it. :laugh:
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

yeah....just can't top your estimation!!! After all, it has been a few years. :clapping:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Four years on Coraline and Cynthia have finally succumbed to the inevitable and moved in together. They split their time between campaigning to repeal Proposition 8 (and by campaigning I mean disposing of the opposition) and supporting Coraline's new career as photographer to the stars. She finally decided it was time to go legit. Mick and Beth are just thrilled to have her around, popping up at every available opportunity. Girl's got mad pap skills.

Cynthia on the other hand wants to move somewhere her true love can be legitimised. Like Canada. Or Belgium. Coraline would prefer a close encounter with a flamethrower.

Mick and Beth, when not evading Coraline, the loony brothers DuVall who still crop up at annoyingly regular intervals, or other random psychopaths who seem to have an unnatural attraction to them, have moved in together. At the FoS. Day after day, night after night, overlapping cases, they just never seem to get a moment apart. Which suits them both just fine.

Although it irks the :beep: out of Josef, who has made it his mission in life to turn up announced at the most inconvenient moments. Daily. He's on his way over RIGHT NOW.

Otherwise, having officially become richer than God, Josef still splits his time between LA and New York although he, too, has an eye on pastures new. Given that he can now afford to buy a small European country (you don't think the Eurozone crisis was an accident, surely?), he's consulting with designers on the relative merits of castles versus chateaux.

Guillermo is still getting his groove on with Carmela ( :biggrin: ), Logan found love online with a Second Life vampire named Pandora, and neither Talbot, nor anyone else, ever found out what that List thing was all about.

It's another sunny day in paradise.

And tonight, the moon will rise again.

Red

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Mick and Beth are living and loving together. After the night 4 years ago when he finally confessed his love for her, in true Mick fashion, things between them moved slooooooowly. He was initially afraid to become intimate, fearful of harming Beth. After much consultation with Josef (to Mick's chagrin and Josef's unending delight) Beth was able to convince Mick that human/vampire 'relations' were not only possible, but very, very rewarding.

He's been rewarding her daily since then. Sometimes multiple times a day. Beth finds herself very tired and limps around with a vacant, albeit blissful, expression on her face.

Mick continues to run his PI business from home and when Beth isn't blogging on her popular and profitable website devoted to tips and products for the sexually adventurous, she assists him with a case or 2. Mick assists her with research for the website.

Josef continues to work hard and play harder. He is behind the scenes on several high profile deals. One of which involves him single-handedly solving the US debt crisis. Republican members of Congress have been disappearing at an alarming rate and those that remain have become surprisingly compliant with the current administration. Josef achieved brief notoriety on TMZ when photos of him squiring a former Governor of Alaska were released. Shortly after, said former Guv was involved in a tragic accident involving a cliff and her touring bus.

Coraline made a brief return to Los Angeles. In a last ditch, pathetic attempt to regain Mick's affections, she joined the 13th season of Dancing With The Stars. She was eliminated in the first round and hasn't been seen or heard from since.

In a strange twist of fate, Guillermo and Logan became very close. They now own and operate a quaint bed and breakfast in Connecticut. They also breed and show standard poodles on the side and are currently preparing for the Westminster Dog Show.

At the present time, we can find Beth waiting for Mick in their bedroom. He has just woken up for a long rest in the freezer, has showered and is currently stalking up the stairs wearing low slung, black silk sleep pants and a mischievous grin on his face. He's carrying a bottle of wine, a satin blindfold and a video camera. He smells Beth's arousal before he even hits the top step and as he opens the door to the bedroom......

...to be continued on the 5th anniversary.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

:rolling: :clapping: :notworthy:

maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Grace :flowers:
Red :rose:
Fleur :hearts:
:cheer: Moonlight lives on!! :cheer:

PS. If Josef is thinking about buying a small European country, well, then, maybe those in street protests in the centre of Athens should think again. :biggrin:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
choccyterri
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by choccyterri »

:ghug: Oh LORD girls those are amazing.. :rolling: :laugh: :rolling: I have just had LAUGH OUT LOUD moments at these. :melts: Although I have to ask if I could be Carmella. Please? :happysigh:

:giggle: I'd be ever so sorry to break poor Logan's heart though, so he could have a HUGE basement. :giggle:

“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.”
― Marcus Aurelius.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

:giggle: Add your own. They don't all have to be snarky. They can be short, sweet, or just a happy anniversary wish. :biggrin:

Seriously, ladies... Express yourself! What's Mick up to today? :ghug:
Besides charming one and all. :rose:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Mick and Beth got married last year and Beth is going to ask to be turned for her 30th birthday.

Given the forelosure crisis Josef is buying the entire city of Las Vegas. Instead of a desert it will become a domed city protected from UV rays.

Coraline with a little help from Cynthia managed to poison her sire with silver and escape his evil clutches. She is currently in Finland deciding on her next move.

Logan is angry because the Ipad was his idea and he's not getting any royalties.

Guillermo has invested in a funeral parlor. This way he doesn't have to live in the morgue freezer and he still has access to plenty of blood.
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Love this:
Logan is angry because the Ipad was his idea and he's not getting any royalties.
:giggle:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Carol! Great minds! I swear I almost put into mine how Logan helped Jobs with Apple and this whole cancer thing was just a cover for Logan fixing to turn his buddy!

But that seemed too sad. Yours is much better. :smooch:

librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Brilliant, ladies! But Logan and Guillermo breeding poodles at their bed and breakfast??? Say it ain't so!!!

As for my take, ummm, short fic to come...

Lucky

Return to “Moonlight's Fourth Anniversary - Sept. 28, 2011”