Love of My Life

Shadow
Courtesan

Re: Love of My Life

Post by Shadow »

:removed obsolete link:
Last edited by Shadow on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

Shadow wrote: :hearts: Here's the download link . . . .
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B0ZR2ZNM

I'm gone, for watching over and over again - endless loop Image
SharonC
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SharonC »

FINALLY got a chance to watch this Amy and OMG it's amazing, your choice of music and scenes is once again perfect.

I felt my heart pound as I listened to the lyrics and let the video playout. Truly wonderful. Your talent is evident baby. The last minute or so with the voice over and the intermingle of the scenes is masterful. You are growing more and more with each video baby and I'm so happy to enjoy them :ghug:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Shadow wrote::hearts: Here's the download link . . . .

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B0ZR2ZNM
I shall download as soon as I get home. :yahoo:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

-snApe- wrote:I'm gone, for watching over and over again - endless loop
Oh, I love the sound of that, snApe!! :laugh: Sounds like you will be properly enjoying that download link. :ysmile:

By the way, your new avatar and signature are just awesome.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

SharonC wrote:FINALLY got a chance to watch this Amy and OMG it's amazing, your choice of music and scenes is once again perfect.

I felt my heart pound as I listened to the lyrics and let the video playout. Truly wonderful. Your talent is evident baby. The last minute or so with the voice over and the intermingle of the scenes is masterful. You are growing more and more with each video baby and I'm so happy to enjoy them
Thanks so much Sharon . . . :hearts: . . .
I've had the idea for the last minute or so in my head for so long, it was a great relief to finally get it set down! I'm especially happy that you mentioned that part. (I actually had to sit down and learn how to do voice overs for this one . . . . :laugh:)
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

coco wrote:I shall download as soon as I get home. :yahoo:
That's wonderful to hear, coco. :smooch:
-snApe-
Freelance freshie

Post by -snApe- »

Shadow wrote:
-snApe- wrote:I'm gone, for watching over and over again - endless loop
Oh, I love the sound of that, snApe!! :laugh: Sounds like you will be properly enjoying that download link. :ysmile:

By the way, your new avatar and signature are just awesome.

The song Shadow it is just wonderful. I've never heard it before and I love it so much now!!!!

And with the voice-over, he is yet to lengths better. I watch the video so many times and I've drawn your version as an mp3 - this version must be on my mp3-player! :winky:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Oh, Shadow

This is exquisite.

The synergy between you choice of music, scenes, the emotions protrayed so beautifully by some gorgeous performers all come together to produce something very, very special adding depth and clarity to what was there. Lovely.

Thank you!
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Okay, first came the chills and goosebumps, then the tears.

Wow. Your vids always do this to me. I think any one of them could be used as a quick intro/summary of Moonlight, you capture the essence of the story arc so well.

(And oh, goodness, NOW I can hear this song and not think of the pathetic puppy dogs on that Humane Society commercial. Thank you SOOO much for that.)

Lucky
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

-snApe- wrote:And with the voice-over, he is yet to lengths better. I watch the video so many times and I've drawn your version as an mp3 - this version must be on my mp3-player! :winky:
That's so great, snApe! At this rate you're going to end up with a whole collection of these altered songs . . . . :giggle:
And what a cool idea for this one. It would indeed be nice to be able to listen to the voice overs on this song in the car, for instance! I'm going to plan on making an mp3 too. :biggrin:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

jen wrote:Oh, Shadow

This is exquisite.

The synergy between you choice of music, scenes, the emotions protrayed so beautifully by some gorgeous performers all come together to produce something very, very special adding depth and clarity to what was there. Lovely.

Thank you!
Thanks so much, Jenna! :rose:

There is so much emotion in every scene of the show, it gives a video maker sooo much to work with.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

librarian_7 wrote:Okay, first came the chills and goosebumps, then the tears.

Wow. Your vids always do this to me. I think any one of them could be used as a quick intro/summary of Moonlight, you capture the essence of the story arc so well.

(And oh, goodness, NOW I can hear this song and not think of the pathetic puppy dogs on that Humane Society commercial. Thank you SOOO much for that.)

Lucky
Thanks ever so much, Lucky. I'm really glad that this one could get to you.

(And I think it is a good thing I didn't know anything about that commercial! :confused2:)

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”