Halloween Vampire Style PG

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Halloween Vampire Style PG

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

Just a little fluff for Halloween

Beth showed up at Kostan Industries. She smiled at his assistant.

“Is he available Laura?”

“He’s in a meeting, let me send him a text.” Within seconds Laura’s phone beeped. “He said to walk right in and go with the flow.”

Beth rolled her eyes, prepared for what was coming.

She opened the door and said. “Count? I’m here Count. Don’t keep me waiting.”

Josef said sharply. “Elizabeth, I’ve told you not to use my title in front of strangers. Sit down.”

Beth smiled sweetly. “I’m sorry. I’m a very bad girl.”

Josef turned his back on her. “Gentleman I suggest we break for lunch. Laura will arrange a buffet. Do your humans need to eat? There is a cafeteria for such things.”

The vampires thanked him and hurried out with their humans. They were a little shaken by the Count reference. It was probably just a joke but you never know.

Josef waited until he heard the elevator leave. “Beth, you never cease to amaze me.

“If I have to play freshie I’m doing it on my terms.”

“What can I do for you?”

“Come to my Halloween party.”

“You’re kidding.”

“No. You don’t have to come as Dracula but I’m trying to get to know my colleagues at the District Attorney’s office. Halloween is a good ice-breaker.”

“Really? Is Talbot coming?”

“Yes.

Josef smiled. “I bet he comes as a werewolf.”

“Why?”

“Just a guess. I can’t come to your party Beth I already have other plans.”

Beth was annoyed. “Like what? Dressing up the freshies and making them beg for candy.

“They don’t have to beg. Creativity is rewarded in my house, but no I’m not spending it with the freshies. I’m going to a Vampire party at the Roosevelt.”

“Is that the weird “No humans allowed“ party?” Beth asked. “Mick got an invitation but he declined.

“There will be humans just not personal ones. Only Freelance Freshies.”

“Are you sure you can’t come? I’m going to have Tru Blood. You could have the real thing in a bottle.”

The thought of drinking cold bottled blood turned his stomach. “That’s very kind of you Beth but I’ve already made a commitment.”

“Stop by if you have a chance.”

Halloween Night

There were thirty vampires at The Hotel Roosevelt. The host Charles Riley explained the rules.

“Ladies and Gentleman, there is a one freshie hidden in each of the rooms. The object is to find one of each of the eight blood types, one vial of morgue blood and one vial of blended blood. There are 302 rooms and the freshies are divided by natural percentages so there are only two AB Negatives in the hotel. Morgue blood is in the hallways and the blend is in the lobby but no one can take it until they have found the other nine.

You knock on the door and say Trick or Treat and you have to take a sample from the freshie. She will give you a poker chip that has her blood type. The first vampire back to the lobby with eight chips and two vials wins the freshie of his choice and $25,000 Second place may choose any freshie except for an AB negative and $10,000. Third place can choose any positive freshie and $5,000.”

Josef grinned. Last year he came in second because Frederich beat him to the morgue blood but this year he would win The Golden Fang Award
Lucy
Ancient

Re: Halloween Vampire Style PG

Post by Lucy »

Golden Fang.... :clapping:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

:snicker: The coveted Golden Fang Award!! :notworthy:

This is really snarky. Perfect for Josef. :teeth:
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

:clapping: Yeah, Josef wouldn't miss it for the world. And it is not like our Josef to be second best!!!
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

That sounds like a fun game for vampires. I love Beth calling Josef "count". And the Golden Fang Award? :snicker:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

JOSEF KOSTAN CAME IN SECOND??????

How in the world did THAT happen??

It will be rectified this year, I'm sure.

Golden Fang Award :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Lucy - I couldn't resist

Alle - I haven't felt really snarky Josef in awhile

Francis - Vamps will love this game. Charles does know how to throw a good party but I wonder in no humans includes Plum

Jen - Josef is probably annoyed with me telling last year's results but I think it's a credit to his palatte that morgue blood is hard for him to find

Return to “cassysj's Office”