Appreciating Alex with Pics - Part 34

Locked Alex threads are here.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Appreciating Alex with Pics - Part 34

Post by francis »

I agree that these photos are awfully stalkerish.
On the other hand, this happened in November. I think there are maybe twice a year some photos that haven't been linked to an event, like seeing him at the airport or on his way to surfing or buying beer with friends or taking breakfast. That's not that much, I guess. He's just awfully boring. :snicker:
If he had been partying with different women on his side, drunk driving, flipping the paparazzi off, yelling at a concierge or anything like that, there would be way more interest. He's dealing with things quite well in just ignoring the attention, knowing full well it will go away.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

He is, Francis... :yes:

... handling it well, I mean... as well as the marvelously boring part... :snicker:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

:kiss: Awww come on...boring???? Have you seen this man in motion pushing a cart? (TBUP for instance) the man definitely has a distracting walk about him. They just couldn't resist the snap. Too bad the static pic can't catch all that poetry in motion and do it justice. :hearts:

He can't help it. He's been cursed with being Perpetually Cool since 2007 :devil: so much so he wears his shades...indoors Image
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

kath40 wrote::kiss: Awww come on...boring???? Have you seen this man in motion pushing a cart? (TBUP for instance) the man definitely has a distracting walk about him. They just couldn't resist the snap. Too bad the static pic can't catch all that poetry in motion and do it justice. :hearts:

He can't help it. He's been cursed with being Perpetually Cool since 2007 :devil: so much so he wears his shades...indoors Image
For the mental pic... :smooch:

:snicker: If you check my post on the previous page and then reread Francis' , we are being facetious. No he's not boring. But he lives an adamantly quiet life wherein he spurns tabloidesque behaviours... so yeah, to TMZ and Perez, boring. And we're celebrating that... :winky:

Although yeah, a few crazy fans think his GF's wardrobe or his own weight and hairstyles somehow constitutes tragic breaking news headlines... :biggrin:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

I don't want to upset anyone so my rant about some fans talking about Alex is in spoiler tags. Don't read if these things upset you.
Spoiler:
Some are even discussing that thankfully he's putting on weight again because he's looking so healthy in these pictures. Not that we know exactly when they were taken, nor that we can weigh him from looking at him. :banghead:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Hi everyone,

Since this has turned into quite a discussion, we've opened a thread, inviting all of our members to participate. http://www.moonlightaholics.com/viewtop ... =56&t=9562 Because privacy, and the question of what's too invasive, is an issue bigger than just one star, much as we love Alex. We hope everyone will participate in the discussion.

And this thread can go back to its original purpose, which is appreciation of Alex. :heart:

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Baseball-throwing Alex... :hearts: I loved his story on the Bonnie Hunt show, about running out onto the field at Dodger Stadium, and running up onto the pitcher's mound, feeling like the whole thing was in slow motion--and the whole crowd went, "OOOOooooooh!" :rolling: (Usually the first pitch is thrown from in front of the mound, to make it easier for the person to get the ball all the way to the catcher, so Alex put extra pressure on himself by going all the way to the top of the mound... and he told Bonnie that his buddy, who was catcher, said it was a perfect curveball strike... at about 15 miles an hour.) :snicker: I love the fact that he's so willing to tell those funny stories on himself, what a sweetie. :hug:

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

And this from a man who did not grow up in Little League. :hearts:

r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

I really wish that we could have seen this in motion. :pray:
aolver
Rogue vampire

Post by aolver »

I can't believe that not one person in Dodger stadium took a video of this. He was so cute doing it too.
Beautiful banner and avatar by Skylar
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Aw, I love these pics from the baseball game! Thanks!
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
jmc
Rogue vampire

Post by jmc »

I like the smile at the end, too. :biggrin:

. . . Love is strong as death . . . - Song of Solomon 8: 6
"fiercely faithful"

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by Twilightdew. My beautiful banner courtesy of the very talented Phoenix.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

It kinda looks like a grin of mingled triumph and relief, huh? :teeth:

OK, I couldn't resist. I capped a few expressions from Alex's story to Bonnie Hunt. All courtesy of the video on AOLR. Sorry they're pixillated, I'll try to get better (but smaller) ones later.

This is the middle of Alex's "oooooOOOOOOOOoooooh!" that the crowd did when he went up the mound...

Here he's describing what the trainer for the Dodgers, who gave him his pitching lesson, had told him to do: "Kick the dirt, yeah, I'm really here, breathe, in, out, shoulders down, do the thing, twist, knee goes up, and--" (makes a "whoosh" noise as he does this cute throwing motion)

"And then my buddy caught it, and I was like--"

(and he did this adorable little giggle, like "OMG I can't believe I did that!") :melts: :happysigh:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

He's just the cutest cute that ever cuted. How he can be so sexy hot at the same time is a miracle. :hearts:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Image :snicker: :happysigh:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist

Return to “The Alex Archives”