Appreciating Alex with Pics - Part 34

Locked Alex threads are here.
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Re: Appreciating Alex with Pics - Part 34

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Don't know if this is the correct place to post this--Alex was just briefy on E!News. They were covering Australia Day showcasing famous Aussie actors. It showed a brief video of him at the G'Day USA event looking all kinds of handsome with a sexy smirk

It's 19 minutes into the show. I may have quadruple checked that!!
and he may be paused on my tv screen right now
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

Careful, Fleur....if you have one of those LED TVs and you pause it too long, that image might just burned in (not that that would be a bad thing). :giggle:
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:Don't know if this is the correct place to post this--Alex was just briefy on E!News. They were covering Australia Day showcasing famous Aussie actors. It showed a brief video of him at the G'Day USA event looking all kinds of handsome with a sexy smirk

It's 19 minutes into the show. I may have quadruple checked that!!
and he may be paused on my tv screen right now

ANY PLACE IS THE CORRECT PLACE TO POST THIS!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Sorry I missed it, but sooooo delighted to know it happened! :hug:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
jmc
Rogue vampire

Post by jmc »

kath40 wrote:Thanks to mwj of H50F. Alex coming out of the grocery store with his bulk paper towels and stopping to buy some cookies from some young fundraisers.

I just love the subliminal effect seeing Alex punching a cart with the word BRAWNY out in front of him :hearts: OH Yeah! Our man is fit and looking oh so perfectly healthy.
Healthy enough to indulge in some cookies for charity :laugh:
Just catching up and saw this. It's not just that it says 'BRAWNY', kath, also says 'Soft and Strong'! :snicker: Truth in advertising.
On sale at my store yesterday and I bought them, too, all unaware. :giggle:

. . . Love is strong as death . . . - Song of Solomon 8: 6
"fiercely faithful"

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by Twilightdew. My beautiful banner courtesy of the very talented Phoenix.
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

... In a corporate boardroom of Georgia-Pacific at the end of Q1, 2012

"Sales of all paper products was comparable to Q4 of last year except for one thing. Does anyone have any idea why Brawny sales rose by 70%?"

:rolling:
reshae
Mortal

Post by reshae »

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :coffee: OMG i could so see that meeting at GP and by the way Alex is looking :melts: :thud: :happysigh: and how sweet is he to help the kids with there fundraiser :smooch:
loveyoumick
Freelance freshie

Post by loveyoumick »

Three more pics, from his shopping round. He's freaking sexy even when he's being stalked ! :laugh:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I have to admit, those make me rather uncomfortable -- especially the one inside the store. :sadface: It's one thing to have his picture taken at an airport, but these really seem terribly intrusive. :sigh:

:2cents:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

Lilly wrote:I have to admit, those make me rather uncomfortable -- especially the one inside the store. :sadface: It's one thing to have his picture taken at an airport, but these really seem terribly intrusive. :sigh:

:2cents:
I find myself agreeing...and I really don't like the word "stalk". :no: I feel bad for the man - he can't even grocery shop in peace.

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

I'm with you guys. Inside the grocery store? Walking down the aisle? I was hoping it wouldn't come to that, for Alex's sake.
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
jmc
Rogue vampire

Post by jmc »

MickLifeCrisis wrote:I'm with you guys. Inside the grocery store? Walking down the aisle? I was hoping it wouldn't come to that, for Alex's sake.
I enjoy a few off-duty pics now and then but of course you're right this is too much, He said early on that he dreaded losing his anonymity. Living on a small island has maybe speeded up the process. Do you know if the other cast members are followed this much?

. . . Love is strong as death . . . - Song of Solomon 8: 6
"fiercely faithful"

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by Twilightdew. My beautiful banner courtesy of the very talented Phoenix.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Poor Alex! I am really sorry to see him harassed this way. He is so kind to his fans, but this kind of intrusion is more than anybody should have to put up with. :Mickangel:
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

I find myself really torn. I was definitely enjoying the pictures. His meeting with the kids was so cute and the thought of him grocery shopping was delightful. Then I saw the in-store one. That's kind of creepy and over the line. It's one thing to take photos because you happen to be in the right place at the right time (in the parking lot) but that photo makes it look like Alex was being followed.

Maybe we should go back to other delightful pictures for awhile.

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Our dear sweet guy! :hearts:

I imagine by now, he realizes that when he's in public, he's in... public. :sigh:
But the bit of good news is, these pics may make the rounds of fan sites, but the national press has not seemed interested....

And frankly, his boringly normal behavior... Dude bought paper towels and charity cookies... is likely to keep things just that way.

So, limited invasion of privacy? :2eyes:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

It's true...we love to see any pics of Alex (though I'd just as soon they let the guy buy paper goods in peace...) but there's hardly anything shocking or scandalous there.

Oh, look...it's Alex on his cell phone. Again. :laugh:

Return to “The Alex Archives”