The Frame Up By Ella713 Rated PG

A place for Ella713's G to PG-13 stories
Ella713
Courtesan

The Frame Up By Ella713 Rated PG

Post by Ella713 »

A new story about another vampire trying to frame Josef for a group of savage killing in Los Angeles! :confused2:

Moonlight Fan Fiction
The Frame-Up
By Ella713
Rated PG

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Carl looked at the woman’s body. Her throat had been ripped open and she had been slice as if with a scalpel or some other very sharp object. This was gruesome. He slowly placed the sheet back over the woman’s head and told the Medical Examiner to take her to the morgue.

Officer Miller came over to join him.

“Miller what you got?” Carl asked
“Sir, I’ve talked to several witnesses who saw the woman about two hours ago……well…..they all say she was with Josef Kostan sir.” Officer Miller stammered. Carl looked at the young officer suddenly. There was no way Josef did this! He thought to himself. But for now, it was all they had.

Guillermo looked at the body in wonder. If people were going to turn a human, he wished they would stay put to raise them properly. Rogue killings were always the worst. Because of the savage nature, Guillermo always had to fabricate some kind of animal attack. But this body…..he pondered….He sniffed again. The vamp smell was familiar. Someone he knew….He threw the sheet back over the body. Oh God! It was Josef Kostan!
jen
Cleaner

Re: The Frame Up By Ella713 Rated PG

Post by jen »

Oh. No.

Now we know that vampires have very keen senses of smell and can detect the smells of other vampires on humans. For this frame to hold up around vampires, they must have discovered a way to mask the smell of the true killer while leaving Josef's scent intact.

Josef, for all his warm fuzzy cuteness, is the poster child for 'love your inner monster' -- but that being said, there are a handful of vampires who, I hope, will stay in his corner, no matter where the evidence trail leads.

Thank you!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

"Warm and fuzzy cuteness" :rolling: Josef defintely has that and then some Jen! :heart:

“Guillermo slow down. You’re talking too fast” Mick said as a steady stream of part English part Spanish flooded over phone.
“You need to get here now! I’ve got a dead girl over here torn apart…and it was done by Josef man!” Guillermo said in a panicked voice.
“I’m on my way” Mick said and hung up the phone. “Jesus Josef! What have you done now?” Mick said under his breath.

Josef was in back to back meeting with Isabelle and Angela for a better part of the day so when Mick and Carl walked in he was glad for the interruption.
“Josef man, we need to talk” Mick said seriously. Josef stood up with his hands in front of him.
“Okay….talk about what?” Josef said obviously confused.
“Josef, we found the body of a young woman a few hours ago….she was last seen with you”
“That’s tragic but what does that have to with me?” Josef said with a grin.
“Several witnesses say she was last seen with you” Mick said. Josef began to laugh.
“So you two think that in between back to back meetings with The Governor, Microsoft and Warner Brothers Studios, I had just enough time to kill some random woman?”
“Do you know a woman by the name of Sonja Monroe?” Carl asked.
“Yeah I know her. She lives in my building” Josef said. “W…wait. You’re telling me that’s the woman who was killed?”
“Yeah. We found the body a little after 10am” Carl said. “Witnesses said they saw you tow together.”
“Yeah I chatted with her as I was leaving for work” Josef explained.
“What do you know about her?” Mick asked,
“Nothing really. I think she’s married. Whenever ask her about her night or her weekend she always says “we had a great time” so she spends her time with someone.” Josef said.
Last edited by Ella713 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Huh.

This frame seems to have holes in it. Josef has a very good alabi--unless he had to step out of the room for an extended period.

Looking forward to more.

Jenna

Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Larry Markum had a wonderful career as a financial advisor that was until Josef Kostan came into the picture. So what, maybe he trimmed a little off the top, but that was standard….I mean every finance advisor took a bit for himself. And it wasn’t like a couple of hundred grand was going break Kostan! But Kostan came after him like he was public enemy #1. He ruined his reputation, his business and had all of his accounts frozen! Leonard had to sell everything he owned just to keep his crappy 1-bedroom apartment. When he thought about all the things he had done for Kostan that made him even angrier. But now he would get even. And Josef would be the one in slammer. A poor place for a vampire to be.

“Well Josef’s story checks out. He was in meetings all day until we came” Mick said.
“Guillermo was sure he smelled Josef on the vic?” Carl asked.
“Yeah. Guillermo wouldn’t accuse Josef unless he was 100% sure.”

Larry looked down at the woman he had just ripped apart, then he opened a plastic baggie a pulled out an article of clothing. He rubbed it all over the woman, placed it back in the bag and flew off into the night.

“Mick its Carl, we got another body” Carl said into the phone the next day.
“Where are you?” Mick asked already grabbing his keys.

The woman looked as if she had been ripped to shreds.
“Her purse was lying over by the dumpster. Her name is Lillian Alder”
“Damn. “ Mick said under his breath. Carl looked up suddenly.
“You know her?” He asked anxiously.
“Yeah, she works for Josef. She's the head of his PR Department” Mick said sadly. Carl looked around to see if anyone was listening.
“Do you smell anything?” he whispered. Mick nodded slowly.

The woman reeked of Josef.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

We now know 'who, what, and why' but 'when and how' will be revealed in due time.

Enough circumstantial evidence can be just damning and it looks like this frame is starting to come together. Now the smells of the true murdurer has been disguised or altered in some way and Josef's scent substituted. Could these scents come from clothes and be transferred to the body?

Anxious to read the next chapter!

Jenna

Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

“Look I don’t know what to tell you but I was at a dinner party at the Governor’s mansion with Isabelle!” Josef exclaimed.
“Josef I know that, but someone is determined to make these murders look like they were committed by you” Carl said. “So who’s got it in for you?”
“Anyone. Everyone. In that order” Josef said
“Jesus Josef! Who haven’t you pissed off?!” Carl said
“Carl that’s the nature of the business I’m in. Jobs are lost, people get fired. Shit happens.”
“Okay, let’s go from there. Who have you fired recently?”
“I can get you a list” Josef said picking up the phone and making a call to HR.

Mick was again with Guillermo looking at the woman on the table.
“Are you sure first off that this was a vamp attack?” Mick said.
“Yeah but there’s something different about this attack” Guillermo said going over the wounds. “The first victim I doubt she knew what hit her, but this victim suffered before she was killed. This killing was personal”
“It’s the smell that worries me. The scent of Josef is so strong it’s like overkill. Josef would have to spend an incredible amount of time with her to leave that much behind” Mick said.
“Or sex” Guillermo said. “But there is no evidence that victim had sex before her assault. Someone wants Josef blamed for these killings and bad”
“That’s a lot of some ones Guillermo” Mick said.

Isabelle had a bad feeling. And it was that bad feeling that made her follow Angela Mason to her car. Isabelle sensed a man was watching Angela walk down the street. She followed very quietly staying in the shadows. Angela walked into a wine store and came out with her purchase and was heading for her car. The young vamp came out of nowhere towards Angela, and Isabelle got him in a nick of time. She held onto the vampire tightly.
“Angela get out of here!” Isabelle hissed. Angela quickly got into her car and drove away.

Andrew Webber frantically paced in the room he had been thrown into. He had no idea who that vampire lady was, but she was strong! She had very easily over powered him and now he was trapped. And he was hungry.

“Who is he?” Josef asked.
“That I do not know my darling, but he can be no more than a few weeks old at best” Isabelle said.
“Well, let’s go find out who he is and why he was going to kill my Accountant.” Josef said.
Isabelle and Josef walked to the room and went inside. Andrew tried to run at them but Isabelle very quickly hurled him away with such force he thought he might die.
“Let me go!” Andrew yelled out.
“Do you know who I am?” Josef asked.
“Yeah. You’re Josef Kostan” Andrew said
‘Why were you going to kill my employee?”
“She was promised to me”
“By who?” Josef asked. Andrew said nothing. “Do you really think I can’t get that information?”
“Go ahead and destroy me if you want” Andrew said defiantly.

Isabelle knew how they would get the information. She quickly called Gabriel and asked him to hurry over to Josef’s.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Isabel and Gabriel will get to the bottom of this.

Andrew is clearly a few planks short of a cord, a few sheets of paper short of a ream, the elevator doesn't go all the way to the top...

You get the picture. He is a tool someone else is using to accomplish their ends. Gabe can help him want to cooperate.

Thank you!

Jenna

Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

Gabriel stood in front of the vampire not speaking a word. Andrew stared back trying to remain calm. This was a very young man. No more than 20 years old Andrew thought. He could take him. And as soon as he had that thought Gabriel shook his head.
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you” Gabriel said. “Isabelle would surely take your head”
“What do you want?” Andrew said violently.
Gabriel just smiled and left the room.

“Who is Leonard Markum?” Gabriel asked Josef.
“A former employee. Is that who sent the creep?” Josef asked.
“Yeah.”
“Thanks Gabe. I’ll take it from here” Josef said with a smirk.

“So what should we do my darling?” Isabelle asked.
“I want you to deal with the vamp. And I’ll take care of Leonard” Josef said grabbing his jacket. Isabelle nodded and walked downstairs.

Leonard heard the knock at the door and knew it was Andrew. He slowly pulled the money out of his wallet and answered the door.

“Hello Leonard” Josef said grabbing the man by the throat and kicking the door shut behind him.

Leonard struggled but he knew that Josef was had strength that he could not match.
“Surprised to see me? I want to personally thank you for brining so much attention my way. You really shouldn’t have gone to so much trouble on my account.” Josef said as Leonard struggled in his grasp. “Your newbie vamp has been destroyed….you know how cruel Isabelle can be at times. So before I kill you why don’t you tell me who you’re working for? I know you didn’t come up with this all on your own”

Josef squeezed his throat tighter. Leonard tired desperately to breathe. Finally a name escaped his lips and he fell to the ground.

Josef looked at the man.

“Coraline?” Josef said in disbelief.

The End
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Coraline.

Huh.

In a way this was so easy to determine, Coraline may want Josef to know. Gaining revenge for Josef's protection of Mick (teaching him about his powers and supporting him as he reinvented himself into the Mick we saw on screen) would be rather old news. Now that Mick and Beth are married and parents, she's surely moved on. Is she angry that Mick didn't try to rescue her and thinks Josef talked him out of it? Maybe, but still old news. If either of the previously mentioned motives are still in play, why hasn't she gone after Beth?

I sense there is a lot more story here.

Thanks!

Jenna

Last edited by jen on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

The thing with the smell is that except vampires no human court would know this. Only that the first victim was last seen with Josef points to him. So Markum knew about vampires and had a rogue do the killings for him.
And it always ends up with Coraline, huh? What did Josef do to make her angry, I wonder.
Ella713
Courtesan

Post by Ella713 »

There is a part 2 coming up soon. Coraline is always up to something! Thanks for reading this first part! :hyper2:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Thank you, Ella for writing the first part!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Jenna

Return to “Ella713's Office”