After Words - An Introduction

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

After Words - An Introduction

Post by Lilly »

:type: Author's Note/Introduction:

Challenges are amazing not only for the stories they immediately elicit, but also for the sparks they ignite. For nearly three years, I've been dabbling with an idea for a series of very short fics – each a brief conversation, pared down to just the words exchanged between Mick and Josef after the end each episode. For fear of getting stuck along the way, I told myself I wouldn't post any of the installments until they were all finished. Over that time, I'd written bits and pieces of at least half of them, but finished none. I had pretty much given up on ever completing the series and hadn't looked at my notes in months.

Then, along came Challenge #135. To be honest, I was a bit disheartened at first by the dialogue-only nature of the challenge, but the overwhelming response from writers and readers alike provided the nudge I needed to take another look at my premise. I've decided the only practical way to proceed is to just take it one at a time and hope for the best. :fingerscrossed:

These little heart-to-hearts will vary in length and tone – some will be more lighthearted, while others will dig a little deeper, but mostly, each one is just meant to be a bit of something new – a few minutes of eavesdropping on our favorite vamps between episodes.

I can't promise these tidbits will come with any regularity, but I'm going to do my best. :blinksmile:

1. No Such Thing as Vampire Experts

2. Out of the Closet

3. What the Doctor Ordered

4. Starve a Fever

5. A New Development
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist

Return to “After Words: The Vampire Dialogues”